Seals for Departments & Programs

The GME office has a University of Minnesota Medical School seal which is available for use by our GME programs.  Program personnel should contact Carol Sundberg ( about using this seal.

Departments may choose to purchase their own seals, as confirmed by University Relations and AHC Communications.  Seals purchased and maintained at the department level must read "University of Minnesota Medical School Department of XXX". 

U-Stores works with Wendells for stamp orders.