Program Coordinator Resources & Training
GME Administration strives to offer coordinators the information, tools, and resources they need to succeed in their roles.
In person meetings
Monthly program coordinator meetings
GME program coordinators/administrators meet the second Tuesday of every month from 10:00-11:00 AM in room B646 Mayo. Once per quarter, this meeting is replaced by a program coordinator training session (see Quarterly Program Coordinator Training below).
Quarterly program coordinator training
The GME office provides ongoing training for program coordinators, assistant coordinators, and any other interested program staff. These sessions are designed to:
- Orient new coordinators and refresh experienced coordinators on aspects of their role as they arise seasonally,
- Share best practices, and
- Ensure common information is received by all coordinators.
Program coordinator training sessions - 2017
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 - 9:00-11:00am in Mayo B646 - Agenda & Notes
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 - 9:00-11:00am in Mayo B646 - Agenda & Notes
- Tuesday, August 8, 2017 - 9:00-11:00am in Mayo B646 - Agenda & Notes
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 9:00-11:00am in Mayo B646 - Agenda & Notes
Program coordinator orientation & training
Online program coordinator orientation
RMS is the common system used throughout the metro GME community to share information about residents and fellows. It's vital that the information in RMS is complete, accurate, and kept up-to-date. MMCGME offers regularly-scheduled in-person RMS trainings, and are also available for one-on-one or small group sessions at your request. They can reserve learning space with computers or will travel to your location. View upcoming MMCGME RMS Training Sessions or request a special session here.
Program coordinator professional development
Program coordinator calendar
This Graduate Medical Education (GME) calendar based on an academic year outlines internal timeframes/deadlines along with general timeframes for various activities/tasks in GME. This calendar includes all activities that occur each month. Includes date-driven activities that are intermixed with the other activities that occur throughout the month.