For questions or if you have suggestions for content:
PECOS and Medicare Order and Refer Enrollment
Nationally, CMS is requiring all residents/fellows (Part D prescribers) to be enrolled in PECOS (Order and Refer) by January 1, 2019.
This area is designed to provide a one-stop-shop for program directors and coordinators to access important GME-related information and resources to help in the management of their training program.
- Applicant selection
- Graduate Medical Education (GME) Track - FRIEDA: contact UMN GME Track Administrator Carol Sundberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Institution Policy Manual
- Levels: Program, PGY and Stipend Level Definitions
- Metro Minnesota Council on Graduate Medical Education (MMCGME)
- Number Terms and Definitions in GME
- Program Directory
- Program Evaluation
- Program Policy Manuals
- Seal - Department/Program
- Stipend Information: Base Rates and Policies
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - Resources