Welcome to the OPS Administrative Center (OPs)
OPs is the acronym used for the administrative center that is shared between the Departments of Obstetrics, Gynecology, & Women's Health and Pediatrics.
To be an administrative center of excellence within the Medical School, University of Minnesota Physicians, Academic Health Center, and University of Minnesota.
To provide administrative leadership and services that support the research, teaching, and patient care missions of the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health and the Department of Pediatrics.
We accomplish our mission through:
- Providing effective leadership and management.
- Operating with sound business practices, in a financially responsible manner, and in full compliance with all applicable policies and regulations.
- Creating a foundation for organizational and staff success by fostering a culture of continuous improvement, customer service, excellence, integrity, professional development, and teamwork.
- Providing the administrative infrastructure that supports the work of the departments in seven key service areas:
- Clinical practice administration
- Facilities and space management
- Faculty/division administrative support
- Finance and accounting
- Grants management (pre- and post-award)
- Human resources and payroll
- Medical education
Departments We Support
Administrative Center Director
Office Address: 13-112 PWB
Mayo Mail Code 391
420 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Staff by Area