Performance Management for Staff in Family Medicine
Please note: The following information is intended for faculty, staff, residents, fellows, and others who work for the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health.
Log in to the Performance Appraisal Tool (PAT)
PAT process and resources
2016 Performance appraisal schedule
- January 3, 2017: Performance appraisals start
- January 24, 2017: Employees complete self-evaluation
- February 28, 2017: Supervisor completes supervisor evaluation and submits to HR to review. After HR approval, supervisor schedules performance appraisal meeting that must be completed by February 28.
- View a flowchart about the performance appraisal process
- Medical School and AHC Performance Appraisal Kick Off 2016 (video)
- Medical school PAT rating job aid
- About PAT
Preparing for performance appraisals
- Watch "How to Prepare Accurate Performance Appraisals"
- Take a 30-minute course: "Preparing Performance Reviews: Tips for Managers"
- Tips for Employees on Preparing Self Evaluations
- Creating a S.M.A.R.T. Goal: Use this form to help you develop a goal for your performance review
For assistance, please contact Angela Kamau, 612-301-1602, firstname.lastname@example.org.