About DOM Administrative Center
The Medicine Administrative Center is dedicated to high quality customer and partner service by providing accessible, timely, responsive, accurate and efficient services with courtesy and respect.
The Center is dedicated to providing expertise, experience, decision-support and transactional services that support and advance the education, research, patient care and leadership missions of the Department of Medicine and the University of Minnesota Medical School.
To assist the Department, the Center provides a comprehensive array of administrative resources and supports diverse business interests and functions, including:
- Faculty recruitment, appointment, development and advancement
- Faculty credentialing and provider enrollment
- Faculty and staff human resources
- Undergraduate and graduate medical education
- Finance, accounting and compensation management
- Contract services management
- Clinical practice administration
- Facilities planning and space management
- Faculty, executive leadership and division administrative support
- Special project and event planning and support
The Center’s business is anticipating and finding best-option solutions. Center leadership and staff are committed to proactive management, fiscal responsibility, best practices, compliance, integrity and continuous improvement in a teamwork environment.
Maintaining the quality and performance of our service units and this resource are important. Your feedback is the key. We invite you to contact the Administrative Center Director, Center managers or the Center’s website manager, Cindy West with your questions, suggestions, and comments. Thank you.