ABOUT THE MED HUB
The Med Hub is the intranet website for the University of Minnesota Medical School. The information is intended for faculty and staff and is a place to broadly share information internally.
The Office of Faculty Affairs provides information on promotion and tenure, policies, faculty governance, faculty development and advancement opportunities, career mentoring resources, and more.
For efficiency and consistency across departments, the Medical School operates with administrative centers which provide key administrative services to clusters of departments. Finance, human resources, and grant pre-award processes have been centralized in these clusters, with staff working in teams.
- ALRT: Anesthesiology, Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology Administrative Center
- BIOGEN: Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics, and Genetics, Cell Biology and Development Administrative Center
- CNC: Clinical Neuroscience Administrative Center
- DOM: Department of Medicine Administrative Center
- FOD: Family Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Dermatology Administrative Center
- MNPI: Microbiology, Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Integrative Biology and Physiology Administrative Center
- OPs: Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women’s Health, and Pediatrics Administrative Center
- SAC: Surgical Administrative Center
Research Ethics at the University of Minnesota
We are committed to protecting research participants, upholding ethical standards, and improving our practice at every step of our work.